RevGenius is a digital community of sales, marketing, revenue operations, and customer success professionals. Our mission is to unbundle and democratize the revenue profession through ** community-led learning**, networking, events, and thought leadership content.
We are free to join, meaning you can attend our events, network with members, find a job, learn new skills, and contribute to the community for free. In addition, we work on improving our community every day through member surveys, user feedback, and deep product analytics.
If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com.
Our company is led by Jared Robin (Co-Founder), DhungJoo "DJ" Kim (Co-Founder), Asia Corbett (Director of RevOps), and J.P. Mortenson (Customer Success Manager). Want to join the team? Check out our openings.
Our team is distributed around the US. We have no office, but we come together online every day to build the future of revenue.
Our community board is made up of wonderful humans who help us build the future of revenue.
- Tom Slocum is the head of #revleague, our most engaged chapter.
- Seth Schreiber is the head of the #atlanta-chapter, our most engaged city.
- Ehidiamen Ebhomielen is the head of the #emea-chapter, our most engaged global chapter.
- Sebastien Van, Kate Erwin, and Shana Haynie are the editors of our digital mag.
- What is the price to join RevGenius?
- $0. It's completely free to join RevGenius.
- What does RevGenius offer?
- We currently have a Slack community with 17,000+ members, weekly events and roundtables, a matching program, a networking program, a jobs board, a forum, and a digital mag.
- How can I contribute to RevGenius?
- You can host an event, lead a chapter or a club, contribute to the Mag, join a chapter or a club, answer questions in the forum or Slack, participate in events and roundtables, and share the mission of RevGenius.